Kadus Professional – one of Coty, Inc.’s rising salon professional brands – announced its inaugural 30-member class of social media ambassadors. This diverse group of stylists from across the country will be tasked with reviewing the latest products and color trends from Kadus Professional, a brand noted for its compact lineup, consistent color results, and affordable price point. In addition to receiving exclusive product launches – like Kadus Professional’s latest Red-Copper Color Collection – ambassadors will join the brand’s thriving social media community and share inspiration around haircare, color and style to connect and empower fellow independent stylists.
The newly named social media ambassadors include:
- Dari Correa (daricorrea)
- Ken Mayor (themayordoeshair)
- Kaye Wade (LadyHairroin)
- Carline Dargenson (Instylhaircare)
- Matt Potter (mattpotter40)
- Christian Ellesmere (arcanadenver)
- Michelle Renee (michellereneehmua)
- Samantha Chasteen (samanthahair_mua)
- Karla Ress (karlaresshair)
- Kayla Faulkner (kayla.hairstylist)
- Danielle Carpento (hairbydanielletush)
- Jessica Parker (6feet_of_style)
- Christopher Edwards (thehairfellow)
- Brandi Hartshorn (thathair_wizard)
- Sara Heller (hairbysarabella)
- Vanessa Brown (vanibrown)
- Nina Nears (ninanears)
- Jennalee Dobbs (balayallday)
- Kate Evans (undercut_kate)
- Beth Westerfield (hair.by.bethwesterfield)
- Niyzhee Lewis (styledby_niyzhee)
- Tess Marie Lugo (tessdoescolor)
- Garrett Flanagan (garrett_flanagan)
- Katie Sessions (i_do_good_hair_)
- Cristin Scheider (magicinthehair)
- Lindsey Ruiz (lindseyalexandriaa)
- Shanique Lee (styledbyshanique)
- Jessica Boden (hairbyjessboden)
- Kristen Collins (Kristenkrushescolor)
- Alyssia Bloomfield (lyssbloom)
More than 1,000 applications from across the country were submitted and reviewed for Kadus Professional’s social media ambassador program. To be selected, prospective influencers were required to submit an online application and showcase their talents via personal or professional social media channels. From brilliant balayage and multi-dimensional manes to bold, creative color – the new team of ambassadors excels in a variety of color, style, and cutting techniques, and will connect and empower the independent stylist community.
Kadus Professional on Instagram.
For more information, please visit www.kadusprofessional.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.