Prose offers custom-made hair care (shampoos, conditioners and hair masks) based upon each client's individual needs. Each exclusive formulation accounts for personal preferences, whether they are vegan, gluten or fragrance-free.
Pricing varies based on ingredient makeup, with shampoos and conditioners costing $25-$32 each and masks $38-$48.
● Custom-made: Clients go through a holistic consultation with an online or in-salon stylist to evaluate their hair and scalp needs. In order to do so, Prose takes into account 85 criteria that range from hair and scalp conditions to lifestyle habits and geographic location. Clients can also select from an array of personal preferences for their custom-made products including specifying their hair goals, selecting an exclusive Prose fragrance and making it vegan, unscented or even gluten-free.
● Fresh: All products are freshly crafted within two days after the consultation and delivered straight to your door.
● Professional, salon-quality: Prose products can only be purchased via its website or through a hair stylist who is a part of Prose’s network. They are exclusive formulas that cannot be purchased elsewhere online or at mass retailers.
● Exclusive fragrances: Prose has developed an exclusive collection of seven fragrances with the famous “nose” Karine Dubreuil-Sereni, who created perfumes for renowned fashion houses including Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Guerlain and Lanvin. Prose fragrances include fine ingredients such as Iris butter or rare Rose from Egypt, and are all made in Provence, France. Consumers have the option to choose their own fragrance that are exclusive only to Prose.
● Unique portfolio of natural ingredients: Based on 30 years of meticulously sourcing the finest ingredients, Prose co-founder and R&D advisor Catherine Taurin has developed a database of 76 natural ingredients. Its hair care products are non-toxic, cruelty-free and do not contain any additives.
For more information, visit http://www.prosehair.com/pro.