Ronit Enos, business strategist and performance coach, teaches salon owners how to have a million dollar mindset. Salon Cadence is her unique program that helps clarify goals, understand financials and develop a strategy so salon owners can gain leadership confidence and instill behaviors that promote a million dollar mindset capable of running a net profit business.
BUT, what does it take to have a million dollar mindset? Salon Cadence addresses that question early on with 6 things every owner must do in order to find clarity and master mindfulness.
- Get organized. You can’t be productive if you don’t have clarity, and you can’t have clarity if you are surrounded by clutter. Get rid of anything you haven’t used in a year and organize your life to create space. Enos highly recommends the KonMari method by organizing consultant, Marie Kondo. “It’s a systemized method for decluttering that allows you to let go of the things that you don’t need, both emotionally and physically,” says Enos.
- Google Calendar. Create a Google Calendar and schedule time in the morning and evening to create rituals that foster happiness, creativity and success. It takes 90 days to create a ritual, schedule these things to ensure that you don’t need to squeeze them in last minute in order to make them happen.
- Meal Preparation. Meal prep creates space in your life. Choose two days a week to prepare 3 meals a day for about 3 days. Your brain needs fresh healthy food to function at a high level.
- Personal Development. What do you want to develop? Schedule time for it! Whether it’s advanced education, reading self-development literature or even getting a message, schedule that time to make sure it happens.
- Meditation. Most highly successful people meditate. Join Headspace for a free 10-day tutorial on how to meditate, it will change your life. Decluttering your mental space is as important, if not more important, than decluttering your physical space.
- Workout. Physical activity affects the brain – do at least 20 to 45 minutes a day of exercise and it will boost your mood by triggering the release of feel-good hormones and chemicals, like endorphins, which can improve brain health.
“When you have clarity and a healthy mindset, you can accomplish anything…dream big, you CAN and WILL attain your goals,” says Enos.
Learn more tips for achieving freedom and success on https://ronitenos.com.
Accolades: Certified Business Coach, Strategies, Inc.; Certified Career and Profit Coach, Profit First; Mentor, Judge and Ideation Coach, Hult International Business School; Advisor, Sixpence; Business Development Advisor, Hair to Stay; Gala Chair, Friendship Home; Board Chair, Fashion Plate; Contributing Fundraiser and Sponsor, Medicines for Humanity. In addition, Hult International Entrepreneur MBA Program used Maxime Salon as case study success story of a small business and innovative management style. Salon Awards: “Best of Boston” six times, Boston Magazine; “Best of the South Shore” seven times, Boston Magazine; Over six Salon Today Salon 200 Awards, including technology, recruiting and training, and customer service; and “Excellence for Salon Customer Loyalty” by Strategies, Inc.