Amika introduced three new products to its Texture Collection this month, including Got Grit Dry Texture Paste, Sexture Beach Look Shampoo and Bushwick Beach No-Salt Wave Spray.
These three products are designed to achieve the ultimate textured style using zeolite, a natural mineral that builds long-lasting volume and texture while also fighting frizz, along with ultra-nourishing sea buckthorn berry—amika’s signature ingredient.
The new products include:
- amika Got Grit Dry Texture Paste
- amika Got Grit Dry Texture Paste is a dry shampoo and styling paste hybrid that delivers gritty, dry texture while absorbing excess oils in the hair to create a piece-y, defined look. Its formula works to separate strands and leaves hair with a matte finish—allowing you to achieve the ultimate second-day texture.
- amika Sexture Beach Look Shampoo
- amika Sexture Beach Look Shampoo delivers the ultimate wash experience—cleansing hair while creating sexy, textured style. The perfect wash for air-dry styling, this power-packed shampoo has been formulated with hair-healthy ingredients that provide long-lasting grit and beachy texture with a matte finish. Sexture Beach Look Shampoo works best alone—no conditioner needed—for the perfect balance of texture and shine.
- amika Bushwick Beach No-Salt Wave Spray
- amika Bushwick Beach No-Salt Wave Spray is a buildable, multi-phase spray that delivers beach waves with body and grit. Each phase works in synergy to create perfectly piece-y, wind-swept waves with a touch of texture and hold. This lightweight spray is the closest you’ll get to replicating that effortless après beach look while summer-ing in the city.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.