For a busy salon or spa owner, technology serves as a right hand, helping them simplify systems, communicate with guests, measure performance and motivate team members; and market to the community to drive new business.
To help you prepare your strongest technology toolbox, this webinar invited five successful salon owners to share and discuss their favorite tools to grow their businesses in a challenging, ever-changing landscape, including:
- Salon branded, client-facing app that gives clients the freedom to book appointments, receive special offers and earn loyalty points, and employee-facing app that offers service providers easy access to their appointment schedules and service totals
- Automated email marketing and SMS text message marketing that helps salons keep in contact with clients, retain their business and capture additional sales.
- An employee engagement app that helps owners track their employees’ sales and grow their business by motivating employees through gamification and praise.
- A tipping platform that offers a convenient tipping solution for guests, reduces processing fees for salon owners and increases both tips and accessibility for service providers.
- A color management system that helps salons eliminate waste, ensure consistent pricing, track inventory and maximize profit.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Salon Today