Valentine’s Week Love Survey
Did you spend Valentine’s Day happily cozied up streaming your latest binge series? A new poll of 1,000 Americans conducted by NationalToday.com found that a lot of women are just fine with being on their own:
- Nearly a quarter of single women (but only 7% of men) said they would rather spend Valentine’s Day with their pet than their romantic partner.
- 14% say of those polled said they’re single and loving it!
- 13% confessed to buying themselves candy or flowers on Valentine’s Day.
- 9% of women said they were actively searching for a boyfriend, compared with 20% of men who said they were single but wanted a girlfriend.
The Valentine’s Day Survey also found that dinner and a movie is the most popular Valentine’s Day date, followed by:
- a beautiful walk outdoors
- a fancy dinner for two
- “Netflix and chill”
- couple’s massage
A small but notable percentage—5%—planned on celebrating Valentine’s Day by going on a Tinder date, and 11% said that they have either proposed or been proposed to on a February 14.
What did you do on Valentine’s Day? Knowing hairdressers, we bet you worked to help your clients look beautiful for their celebrations!