"Established Professional" Step-by-Step Featuring a Cool Red
Before and After (front)Photo 1 of 5
Before and After (back)Photo 2 of 5
L’Oréal Professionnel's Holiday LookbookPhoto 3 of 5
Here's an idea for the sophisticated woman professional who sits in your chair. Try a "Cool Red" - like this look by Melissa Gallo using L’Oréal Professionnel Majirel hair color. This is the second style in L’Oréal's Lookbook for the holiday season. This look uses Majirel Cool Cover and #COLORMAKEOVER products. Check out the other two looks that are part of this portfolio - the Energetic Millennial and the Mature Frequenter.
Majirel/Platinium Plus/DIA Richesse/Smartbond
- Section hair into four quadrants.
- Apply Formula 1 as a Global Application Retouch global application retouch, feathering into zone 2, to blend the line of demarcation
- Set timer for 35 minutes.
- In diagonal back sections, apply Formula 2, in 2 and 3 point Balayage pieces, to create bold face frame highlight.
- Once processing time is complete, rinse and gloss with Formula 3 and process for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and apply 4-8 pumps of Smartbond Step 2, process for 10 minutes.
Removal and Rinsing:
Check out L'Oreal Professionnel's NEW Pro Website: http://www.pro.us.lorealprofessionnel.com/