The Secret to Enhancing Your Client's Haircolor
Everyone loves that vibrant, fresh from the salon color experience, which makes helplessly watching it fade away that much more disappointing. Routine shampooing, heat styling and UV exposure are a few of the inevitable factors that can cause your client's color to lose its luster. What if there was an easy way to fight the fade and bridge the gap between dull, drab color and your client's next salon visit?
PRAVANA's new NEVO Color Enhancer Treatment is specifically tailored to your client's hair color. This at-home treatment refreshes vibrancy and tone, while imparting strength and shine, to give the appearance of first-day color in-between salon appointments.
Key benefits of the NEVO Color Enhancer Treatment:
- Keeps professional color fresh with every shampoo
- Maintains the brilliance of color between salon visits
- Enriches hair with Soy Protein and color
- Same professional-grade pigment used in PRAVANA’s ChromaSilk hair color
- Imparts brilliant color, glossy shine and strength
- As with all PRAVANA NEVO products, 5 percent of all sales are donated to City of Hope Cancer Research
- Honey Blonde – enhances golden tones
- Brilliant Copper – infuses copper or orange tones
- Radiant Red – deepens and brightens red tones
- Deep Burgundy – saturates a deep red/violet tone
- Cocoa Brunette – reinforces rich natural brunettes
How to use: Shampoo hair and wring out or towel-dry to remove excess moisture. Distribute through hair, leave 1-2 minutes and rinse and style as desired. Results intensify with each use. For a more potent color boost, apply to clean, towel-dried hair once a week. Leave in for 15-20 minutes. Rinse and style as desired.
Nevo Color Enhancer Treatment is available at select salons beginning May 2-15. For more information, visit www.pravana.com.
NEVO products are 100 percent biodegradable, 100 percent vegan and free of sulfates, parabens, sodium chloride, phthalates, gluten, propylene glycol, cocamide DEA, cocamide MEA, animal bi-products and animal testing.