Aethern, the makers of advanced skin beauty drinkable anti-aging program, has moved into the haircare sector with the introduction of Hair Growth Booster, a science-based haircare drinkable program for beauty and salon professionals.
Key Features of Aethern's Hair Growth Booster
- Advanced Hair Growth Formula: A blend of 30 natural ingredients that target the main causes affecting hair health. This suggests a holistic approach to addressing various factors that contribute to hair-related issues.
- Highly Concentrated and High-Quality Ingredients: This approach enhances the synergistic effects and makes it convenient for individuals to incorporate into their daily routines.
- Natural Ingredients: The inclusion of natural sources for ingredients such as essential vitamins, biotin, zinc, turmeric, collagen, keratin, and hyaluronic acid can be appealing to those who prefer natural and holistic solutions for hair care.
- Satisfaction Study Results: The results from a 12-week satisfaction study suggest notable improvements in hair growth, reduced shedding, stronger and shinier hair, and increased hair volume.
- Professional Use: Targeting beauty and salon professionals with this program indicates that Aethern is positioning it as a premium solution that can be integrated into professional hair care services. This could potentially attract a clientele looking for innovative and effective treatments.
- Scientific Approach: Mentioning that the program is science-based emphasizes the credibility and research behind the product, which can instill confidence in potential users.
- Long-term Benefits: The fact that these improvements were noticed over a 12-week period implies that this program is designed for individuals looking for long-term solutions to their hair health concerns.
Aethern's Hair Growth Booster is a promising addition to the beauty and hair care industry, offering a comprehensive and science-backed approach to addressing various aspects of hair health and appearance.
To learn more visit: www.aethern.com/
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.