Featured as the cover story in this month’s issue of SALON TODAY for his pioneering approach to technology and retail, Nick Arrojo is coming to Santa Monica, California, August 28, to share how he is ensures retail success in his three salons based in New York City.
“Prestige beauty sales in the United States rose 6 percent in the 12 months ending in February 2017, tallying $15.9 billion,” says Arrojo. “So why is retailing in the salon such a challenge? Whether you are an Independent Operator or Salon Owner, this forum is especially designed to provide actionable solutions to the challenges e-commerce creates for the professional stylist.”
“Cutting Through the Amazon Jungle: How to Retail to Salon Clients in the New World Order With Nick Arrojo,” will be held August 28 at the Goldwell Academy in Santa Monica, California, (1452 2nd Street), with a meet-and-greet session starting at 2:30 p.m., and the keynote from 3-5 p.m.
Arrojo’s presentation covers:
- The vital (an proven) link between client retention and retail performance.
- How to pay commission on retail so that salon owners and stylists both win.
- How to incentivize stylists to retail.
- Getting every client to buy two products, and how that can transform your business
- Learning from Sephora—playtime makes retailing fun again.
- How to position yourself as your clients’ expert beauty consultant so that they only want to buy from you.
- Personalizing the experience for every client.
- Inspiring retail performance by way of educational opportunities
After Arrojo’s keynote, there will be a question and answer session, special guests, and a roundtable discussion on the art and craft of successful retailing.
The event is complimentary, and you can sign up via Eventbrite or RSVP to email@example.com. For more information on the “Cutting Through the Amazon Jungle Business Seminar” or ARROJO, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 212-242-7786 or visit arrojonyc.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Salon Today