Try this #PEEKABOOHAIR color look by Min Kim, @minkimcolorist, Butterfly Studio Salon, New York, NY.
Use the #COLORFULHAIR acidic conditioning formula to towel-dried or dry hair with the precision applicator cap or bowl/brush technique for incredible shine that will fade true-to-tone!
Formula 1: Blond Studio Platinium Plus + Nutri-Developer 30-vol developer + Smartbond Step 1
Formula 2: #COLORFULHAIR Navy Blue
Formula 3: #COLORFULHAIR Caribbean Blue
- Create a full-head of Balayage highlights with Formula 1. Process to desired level of lightness.
- Rinse and shampoo with L’Oréal Professionnel LUO Post-Color Shampoo.
- Towel-dry or rough-dry the hair.
- Alternate Formula 2-3 on Balayage highlighted hair.
- Process up to 30 Minutes. Rinse.
Removal and Rinsing:
- On towel-dried hair apply 4-8 pumps of L’Oréal Professionnel Smartbond Step 2 Pre Shampoo from regrowth to ends. Process 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly from hair.
- Recommended treatment: L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Powermix Color.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.