Clive Crew (@ccrewhair) is a Redken Color Authority Specialist and salon owner. He graduated with Dean’s List from The Paul Mitchell School of Tampa in 2012. Recently, Crew’s work was recognized by Redken for a Best Overall Transformation. He participated in the Redken Flair Photo Contest sponsored by Suite Management Franchising, the salon suite franchise housing both MY SALON Suite and Salon Plaza.
Best Overall Transformation:
1. Root (Z1): 5AB/6NN/5RB + 20vl (CGels)
2. Highlight: (Alt. teasy & slice) Blonde Dimensions + 30vl + PH Bond Builder
3. Lowlight: 05RV+ 10vl (Shades EQ Cream)
4. Refresh: 09RB/05CC + 7vl (Gloss)
5. Toner: 09RB/ 03V/ 05RV + 7vl (Gloss)
5. Chem Shot: Color Protect + 3.5 shot fix
An added perk provided by Redken, winners of the contest will be taking a trip to New York City in the spring to visit the Redken Exchange, a state-of-the-art learning facility. Every month, several classes on cutting, coloring and styling are taught by experienced Redken artists.