"Energetic Millennial" Step-by-Step Featuring a French Brunette
Before and AfterPhoto 2 of 5
L’Oréal Professionnel's Holiday LookbookPhoto 3 of 5
Majirel Hair ColorPhoto 4 of 5
Majirel Hair ColorPhoto 5 of 5
Want to give your younger generation of clients a lively and vivacious look? Try this "French Brunette" by Shonna Curtis using L’Oréal Professionnel Majirel hair color. Part of L’Oréal's Lookbook for the holiday season, this look specifically features Majirel cool cover. Check out the other two looks in this collection - the Established Professional and the Mature Frequenter.
Majirel/Freehand Techniques Powder/DIA Light/Smartbond
- Apply Formula 1 as a Global Application Retouch.
- Set timer to process for 35 minutes.
- Create a profile parting from the natural part to the nape of the neck.
- From the low-recession to the nape of the neck, create a zig zag parting.
- Paint single point Balayage pieces using Formula 3 on the top of the triangle in the zig zag sections. Surface paint Formula 2 at the base of the triangle in the zig zag sections.
- Repeat application, working up to the natural part and repeat on the opposite side, leaving 2 inches between each zig sag sub-section.
- Once processing time is complete, rinse thoroughly and gloss with Formula 4, process for 10 minutes.
- Rinse completely and apply 4-8 pumps of Smartbond Step 2, process for 10 minutes.
Removal and Rinsing:
Check out L'Oreal Professionnels NEW Pro Website: http://www.pro.us.lorealprofessionnel.com/