Men are often haircolor newbies but helping them take a spin on the color wheel can be fun for everyone. You can either introduce them to some grey touchup or you can take them from brown to platinum blonde in one session like this Sydney, Australia colorist from A Loft Story @aloftstory.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ FORMULA and STEPS
- Wella Blondor with 9% virgin application on top mixed with Olaplex
- 30 minutes later, apply the same formula to the roots. Process with cling wrap to “trap the heat for an even saturation.”
- Rinse and do Step 2 Olaplex for 10 minutes.
- Tone with Wella ColorTouch 10/1 15 and 3 g of 10/81 using 1.9 % and Olaplex.
- Then apply to roots first, (for a five minutes head start) then pull it all over for 15 minutes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.