“Both looks were super time consuming, mostly due to the lightening process; we like to ensure a bright, even lift to start,” Guy says. “This way we can see the true tone of all the colors!” And these tones are icy and elegant, adding color and brilliance to a dark December day.
Ice Queen One (above):
Lifted her Level 7 hair using #mydentity’s #Big9 Crème Lightener to a Level 10 for a bright clean canvas
To give a ‘Holographic Halo’ look, Guy did an alternating pattern starting with…
- Charcoal only on the rootage
- Arctic Blue+ Ocean Reign color melted below
- Followed by another melt of Mint of Steel+ Green Aurora
- #MyRefresh Silver Pearl+ SheerPower to create an iridescent shine band
- Then repeat Steps 2-4 through the ends
Ice Queen Two:
Lifted her starting Level 6 to a Level 10 using #mydentity’s #Big9 Crème Lightener
- Charcoal on the rootage
- Arctic Blue throughout the mids
- Mint of Steel on the ends in addition to highlighting throughout to add dimension
Tang also recently introduced a new line of styling products to put the finishing touch to every color masterpiece.
More about the success of #mydentity:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.